Voltaire

*About Voltaire*
5" tall(1"Scale)
Hand sculpted without molds...
Hand stitched clothing..
Cotton wrapped wire skeleton body..
Pose-able arms and legs..
Can he displayed hanging on wall or sitting on shelf..
Wooden distressed 8"x 2" Coffin box with sliding
removable door..


Voltaire can be removed from coffin and displayed..
But be "WARNED"...He's a very "Restless Spirit"...I will "NOT" be held Responsible for his actions once he leaves my Possession...."Evil Laughter"...






~a Prisoner of Bastile~








Voltaire - Biography: Encyclopedia - Voltaire
François-Marie Arouet (November 21, 1694 – May 30, 1778),

I do not agree with what you say, but will defend to the "Death" your right to say it.


Voltaire is well-known for his sharp wit, philosophical writings, and defense of civil liberties, including freedom of religion and the right to a fair trial.

Voltaire was born in Paris, France in 1694, the son of a notary (one who certifies legal documents) named Francois Arouet and his wife, Marie Marguerite D'Aumard. Most of Arouet's life revolved around Paris until his exile. He studied at the Collège Louis-le-Grand, where his education of the arts began. However, he claimed to not have learned anything other than "Latin and the Stupidities."


****Voltaire Has been SOLD****


SpOOky Dreams my Friends...~adele~

Comments

Julie Ferguson said…
I really like your Voltaire!
Jonty said…
Awesome simply awesome love him to bits.
Speaking for Voltaire here with a Blast of Hauntingly Cold air...
many thanks my mortal friends

~Voltaire~
Anonymous said…
I can't wait for him to come haunt my house!! I also blogged about him and your shop a bit :)

View her Here

View her Here
Tilly Lives in Paris

Click to View Addy on Etsy

Click to View Addy on Etsy
Addy Too-D

Mort...click to view

Mort...click to view
Mortimer, Monster under my bed

Voltaire

Voltaire
Click to View Dearly Departed Voltaire