Pages

Bambi...My first 3D Paper Cut Altered Book

My first attempt at a 3D Paper Cut Altered Book....
I've been wanting to try this for awhile now and it's quite Fun to Do....
I like How it turned out...
This is a Cool way to use worn out books that are falling apart

I made this Altered Bambi Book using an old Worn out one

The hardest Part was cutting through the pages and cover



I cut out pictures fron the book and staggered them to give a 3D effect


I added a Hidden Message in the front top section

Back of Book




SpOOky Dreams my Friends... ~adele~

4 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

Very, very cool idea!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations.

You are always a great inspiration!!

Cheers!

Adsila said...

A very clever idea.

adelesspookyart said...

Thank you Frog Queen & Adsila

doll-whispers said...

That looks awesome! Great idea!