Pages

Kooky Spooky Ghosts

Kooky Spookys were introduced by Hasbro in 1968....They were Rubber Finger Puppets Shaped like Ghosts that Glowed in the Dark...
Their Packaging was designed like a Haunted House....

I missed out on owning These SpOOky little guys and they are near impossible to find now...
if you do run across any on the secondary market they run very high in price
Grandma Macreak

Daddy Booregard

Teena Terror

Baby Spook 'Em

Brother Mortimer
Mama Kaskit

Therin of Andor made a Cool Slideshow including History of these Kooky SpOOky Guys
View Therin of Andor slideshow Here

Therin of Andor's Blog

SpOOky Dreams my Friends... ~adele~

7 comments:

Adsila said...

I missed out on these too.

adelesspookyart said...

Such Cool overlooked Toys...I don't think they made them for very long...i've seen a few on ebay for a few hundred dollars each..EE-gads!!

Jonty said...

These are cool I remember the first glow in the dark toys we had in the UK. I always loved the creepy crawlies the most lol.

adelesspookyart said...

I know its strange but i loved the smell of the creepy crawlers when they were cooking...sizzle you delightfully Evil Bugs...he he

Therin of Andor said...

G'day Adele!

I've made a slideshow to showcase my Kooky Spooky ghost collection - plus some customized ones made of luminous FIMO, based on the creator's original, unused designs.

Go to Photo Peach!

Therin of Andor said...

G'day Adele!

I've made a slideshow to showcase my Kooky Spooky ghost collection - plus some customized ones made of luminous FIMO, based on the creator's original, unused designs.

Go to Photo Peach!

Therin of Andor said...

Hi Adele,

The links to my slideshow had to be changed. It's now at photopeach.com/album/ln26vp.

Thanks!