Giving new Life to a poor unloved Rubber Faced Plush Kitty-

             

It took me about 2 hours to redo him
but it was well worth 
it and interesting
i liked doing it
I felt like a surgeon





Cutting him open at the seam


Removing old stuffing



This was a Shock
when i was digging in to remove the stuffing 
i found what looked like his Heart!!!
then i found a little cylinder with a metal cap with holes that 
looked like a salt shaker
I figured it must of been some kind of noise maker
at one time


Stuffing is Completely removed

Poor guy is deflated



INSIDE OUT
HOW CREEPY!!!!




Bath time!!




Now he Smells SOOOO Clean!!!


Dried Him on the stove
with the oven on

I Re-Stuffed Him with Clean Foam
and sewed him back up




Mr. Kitty's Happy Face!!!!





SpOOky Dreams my Friends... ~adele~

Comments

View her Here

View her Here
Tilly Lives in Paris

Click to View Addy on Etsy

Click to View Addy on Etsy
Addy Too-D

Mort...click to view

Mort...click to view
Mortimer, Monster under my bed

Voltaire

Voltaire
Click to View Dearly Departed Voltaire