Mortimer

                                                            Monster from under my Bed

                                    I sculpted Mortimer from memories of years gone by...
                                          He was the Evil one that lurked under my bed...
                               When the lights went out i would hear rustling and creepy giggles.... 
                                                         Mortimer ruled the Night....
                              My bed no longer has a frame so it sits right on the floor..
                                     Mortimer needs a Bed to slip under...Maybe Yours??

I sculpted him from polymer clay...His body is Pose-able...I stitched his clothing from vintage scraps...He stands 10" tall...He is One of a Kind




Mort and Family Complete and Heading to JAPAN

Working on a New Mort and Family.... They will be Heading to a Collector in Japan when Complete

Mort now has Hands & Feet....Watch out Tater! Your in Harms Way
Mort Wrapped with Cotton Batting

Mort's first coat of paint
SpOOky Dreams my Friends... ~adele~

Comments

Looking good! I look forward to seeing them completed.
yoborobo said…
Mort is adorable, in his own spooky way - lol. Can't wait to see him finished! xo
I will add progress photos including the finished product

Thanks for your interest....~adele~
Julie Ferguson said…
Interesting little critters....sweet.

View her Here

View her Here
Tilly Lives in Paris

Click to View Addy on Etsy

Click to View Addy on Etsy
Addy Too-D

Mort...click to view

Mort...click to view
Mortimer, Monster under my bed

Voltaire

Voltaire
Click to View Dearly Departed Voltaire